All therapists at The Snow Psychology Group are approved Medicare providers and accept Medicare health benefits. Please inform us that you are a Medicare beneficiary when scheduling your initial appointment.
For all insurance other than Medicare, the therapists at The Snow Psychology Group are out-of-network providers. As licensed psychotherapists, our services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Your therapist will provide you with a receipt of payment at each session which you can submit directly to your insurance company for reimbursement. This is between you and your insurance company. Before scheduling your first appointment, please check your coverage carefully to be certain of your reimbursement rates and terms.
Some questions to discuss with your insurance carrier:
1) Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
2) What is my deductible and has it been met?
3) How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
4) What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
5) Is pre-authorization required from my primary care physician?
6) Within what time period must the claim be submitted to the insurance company?
The Snow Psychology Group offers a free 15-minute initial phone consultation with Dr. Snow to get a sense of your particular issues and to match you with the therapist who seems to be the best fit for your needs. Below is the fee schedule for individual therapy and couples therapy. Group therapy fees vary by group. Please see the full description of our current Group Therapy offerings.
Personal checks, cash, and all major credit cards are accepted. Payment is expected at time of service.